Granite And Quartz Granite And Quartz stone is inspired by natural granite, which has a high sheen and can provide smooth and unglazed finish to any projects. It is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and other rooms that desire a clean and stunning look. FAQ 1. Where should the quartz stone be used?...Send InquiryChat Now
Granite And Quartz stone is inspired by natural granite, which has a high sheen and can provide smooth and unglazed finish to any projects. It is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and other rooms that desire a clean and stunning look.
- Big Slab:3000*1400mm,3000*1500mm,3200*1600mm
- Floor tile:300*300mm,600*600mm
- Island: 72"x36",96"x36",96"x40",108"x44"
- Vanity top:22"x25",22"x31",22"x37",22"x49",22"x61",22"x73"
93% quartz+7% resin
Countertops edge finish: Flat, Eased, Bevel,Bullnose, Full Bullnose, Ogee.
Countertops, kitchen tops, bathroom vanity top,worktops, laundry,table tops, bench top, island tops, bar tops, backsplashes, shower stalls, tub surrounds, wall tile, wall cladding, floor tile; and also used for airport, metro, shopping mall, hotel.
1. Where should the quartz stone be used?
Quartz stone should be used indoor such as kitchen countertops, bathroom, vanity tops or floor tiles, where are not exposed to direct sunshine.
2. Why should we use quartz stone better than natural stone?
Quartz stone has higher density and hardness, less water absorption, more durable and less maintenance, and better consistent color tone.
3. Can you copy the color and pattern based on samples which is not in your standard products range?
Yes. Our professional technical group can do it and normally our copy one could be 95% similar.
4. Is sample available?
Samples are available and normally coming with small size: 100*100*10mm.
5. How about the MOQ and delivery time?
Normally one 20’ container and can mix different designs. The delivery time is around 15-30 days after the payment received.