banner
Home » Knowledge » Content
Product Categories

The four major misunderstandings of quartz stone

- Dec 19, 2018 -

The quartz stone is like a stone, and the stone is strong, which is unmatched by other stones. As a new type of green and pollution-free building decoration stone, quartz stone has been used more and more in the decoration industry, and has a tendency to further replace natural stone, artificial stone and ceramic tile. For places with high environmental protection requirements for building materials, artificial quartz stone is the preferred stone. The price of quartz stone is slightly higher than other stone materials. This does not hinder the application and development of quartz stone, but the scope of application is more and more extensive. However, many people in quartz have a misunderstanding in their daily lives.

01 Place high temperature items directly or permanently on the surface

Hot pots, hot pots, or other overheated appliances that are taken directly from the cooktop or oven, microwave ovens, etc., may cause damage to the quartz stone. Use a pot holder with a rubber feet or a pad on the table.

02 Use the countertop directly as a cutting board

Please cut the cutting board when cutting vegetables. Although the quartz stone is solid and durable, it will leave scratches on the surface of the stone.

03 Do not clean and clean the surface water stains after use

Because the water contains a lot of bleach and scale, after a long stay, it will change the color of the countertop and affect the appearance.

04 It is considered that quartz stone has high density, acid and alkali resistance and chemical resistance.

Quartz stone has long-lasting resistance to damage, but it is still necessary to avoid contact with strong chemicals, such as paint removers, metal cleaners, and stove cleaners. Do not touch methylene chloride, acetone (nail polish), strong acid cleaner. In case of accidental contact with the above items, immediately flush the surface of the quartz stone with plenty of soapy water. If you get nail polish, use a detergent that does not contain acetone (eg, water, alcohol), then rinse with water. Do not allow excessively heavy or sharp objects to directly impact the surface: Do not rinse with cold water immediately after rinsing with cold water.