1. Before installation, it is necessary to check the flatness of the on-site cabinets and cabinets, and check whether the required installation surface and the size of the site are free of errors. If errors occur, it is necessary to re-process, trim or adjust the cabinet.
2. When installing the countertop, it is necessary to keep the distance between the countertop and the wall. The general gap is 3-5mm. The main purpose of retaining this gap is to prevent the expansion of the back surface and the cabinet. After the installation is completed, you need to apply glue to the gap.
3. If it is necessary to install a device such as a sink, firstly, some waterdressing on the countertop should be partially repaired and tapped to check whether it is suspended. For some tiny suspended objects, we can add some glue to the bottom of the stone. For filling, for some serious unevenness, it is necessary to stop the construction and adjust the cabinet to a flat state.
4. For some L-shaped countertops or some extra-long countertops, some strong glass clamps can be used to clamp the countertop pressing gaps when necessary, and must be cleaned for the gaps.
5. Evenly apply some coloring glue on the bottom of the water barrier of the cabinet to stick the water strip. Do not use the connecting gel such as marble glue to prevent sticking after bonding. The connection is too tight and causes cracking or breaking of the quartz countertop.